Paul talks of righteous in Romans 3:21-26 (NIV), and how Christ Jesus
was presented as a sacrifice for atonement if there is faith in Jesus'
(21) But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made
known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify.
(22) This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ
to all who believe. There is no difference,
(23) for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
(24) and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that
came by Christ Jesus.
(25) God presented him as a sacrifice of atonement, through faith
in his blood. He did this to demonstrate his justice, because in
his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished
(26) he did it to demonstrate his justice at the present time, so as
to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.
The price for atonement has already been paid.
Privacy, terms of
use, copyrights, and contact page.
Copyright 2006-2012 on Faith,
Mercy, and Grace.com